Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of Kirby Right Back At Ya! - Fitness Fiend is an upcoming crossover to be made by tigerman531 and Ren the God of Humor.
King Dedede starts eating numerous bags of chips intendeded for Kirby, and suddenly becomes hyper-obese!
- Escargoon: *screams at the sight of King Dedede*
- (Tiff, Tuff and Kirby gasp in shock)
- Jaden: *rushes in* What?! What is it?! *sees King Dedede* WHOA!!!!
- Jeffrey: *rushes in* What's going on? *sees King Dedede* WHAT THE--?!!!
- Aqua: *rushes in* Is everything all- *sees King Dedede* Oh my goodness!!!!
- Xion: *rushes in* Hey, what's going-- *sees King Dedede and gasps*
- Tammy: *rushes in, gasps upon seeing King Dedede and shrieks*
- DJ: *rushes in* Tammy, why did you-- *sees King Dedede* AAHHHH!!
- Snowflake: *rushes in* DJ! Are you- *sees King Dedede and nearly faints*
- DJ: *catches Snowflake*
- Alexis: *rushes in with Baby Lily* What happened to the King Dede- *sees King Dedede* Sweet Celestia!!!!
- Baby Lily: *gasps in shock*
- Jesse: *rushes in and sees King Dedede* Sweet mother of Osiris!!!!
- May: *arrives, sees King Dedede and gasps*
- Discord: *arrives, sees King Dedede and his jaw drops to the floor*
- Fluttershy: *gasps*
- (King Dedede is monsterously obese and still eating chips!!)
- Escargoon: I tried warning him, but he wouldn't listen!!! Now he's snacked himself into big trouble!!!
- Jeffrey: No kidding!!
- Sir Ebrum: Snacked you say?!
- Tiff: He got this way from eating chips?
- Lea: *looks at a chip bag* What kind of chips are these?
- Escargoon: He's been eating those things so fast his taste buds must have skin marks!! *laughs*
- DJ: Geez...
- Baby Lily: He's as big as Uncwe Jeffwey is as a dwagon!!!
- Jeffrey: She's got that right.
- Tiff: Wow! He really packed on the pounds!!
- Batty: Yeah! He's as big as a hot air balloon!!
- Beetles: He's big enough to be a new found island!!
- Baby Lily: *snickers*
- Tuff: Good thing he didn't have any dip.
- Atticus: What're we gonna do about this, you guys?!
- Tammy: *sniffs a garlic and anchovie chip bag and drools a bit*
- Xion: Don't even think about it. You've seen what those chips did to Dedede.
- Tammy: ...!!! *shakes her head* Sorry. The anchovie smell kicked in my cat instincts.
- Xion: I can make you a fish sandwich if you want.
- Tammy: *smiles* I'd love that! Thank you big sister!