"Why throw away your life so recklessly?" - Megatron to Optimus Prime.
"Sentinel Prime, It's good to see you again." -Thunderbolt to Sentinel Prime.
Megatron (voiced by Frank Welker, while voiced by David Kaye as Thunderbolt) is the leader of the villainous Decepticons and the main antagonist in the Transformers franchise. He always goes out of his way to destroy his nemesis, Optimus Prime, but somehow or other, he always gets defeated, especially with Ultra Magnus allied with him. However, he never gives up, and always comes up with a new plan to destroy the Autobots. He also hates Starscream, mainly because he always tries to take over as Supreme Leader of The Deceticons. Megatron was originally known as Thunderbolt, one of the strongest members of the Autobots. However, after destroying Straxxus, & discovered Straxxus's head, he was infected by the ambitions of Straxxus, & was reformatted by Shockwave into becoming Megatron. He then declared war on the Autobots and their leader, Sentinel Prime, for control of Cybertron, where he discovered, & infused himself with the blood of Unicron, called Dark Energon. Megatron, then infused the dark Energon with his minions, so they can grow in strength. Doing this allowed Megatron to be given a new power, the ability to bring back the dead, to follow his command. Two of his followers are Soundwave, & Shockwave. Megatron met his end by Bumblebee (Transformers) when he was struck straight through his spark with the Star Saber Sword, never to be seen again, mainly due to the fact that he fell towards earth burning up in its atmosphere.
- Megatron will join the Kingdom of Darkness in the future.
- Megatron is one of Aaron The Wise '91's favorite Transformers since Transformers Armada.
- Megatron originally transformed into a blaster cannon
- Megatron eventually changed into an Army Helicopter, & now has become an Alien jet.
- Megatron and his fellow Decepticons work with Charles Muntz, but like Randall, they secretly act as spies for Set.