Rey (portrayed by Daisy Ridley) is the protagonist of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Force Powers and Abilities
Rey is very powerful, and has a seemingly unusual strong connection to the Force. However, she has received very little training and depends mostly on skills she learned before she knew she was Force-sensitive or watched someone else use.
- Telekinesis: Rey utilizes Telekinesis either offensively or defensively.
- Mind control: Rey utilizes mind control, to control the minds of other sentient beings, however, it does not work on individuals who have very strong wills. It took her three tries to master her first mind control power.
- Mind probe: Rey utilizes mind probe to sift through the thoughts of a sentient being. She was able to resisted Kylo Ren's attempt to probe her mind for the map to Luke Skywalker's location, and even turned his attack back on him to discover his own fears of inadequacy in the shadow of Darth Vader.
- Force vision: Rey utilizes Force vision, to have visions of the past, the present and the future; however, like all force users, her visions are not always clear or sometimes has visions even when she is not utilizing this power at will.
- Force sense: Rey utilizes Force sense, to sense another sentient being's emotions, the future, ripples in the Force caused by momentous or traumatic events, or impending danger and the presence of the dark side. She learned this when Kylo attempted to use it against her.
- Jeffrey and Jaden will first meet Rey Jeffrey, Jaden & Friends' Storm Adventures of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Jeffrey and Jaden will meet Rey again and Hiccup will meet her for the first time in Jeffrey, Jaden, Hiccup & Friends' Storm Adventures of Star Wars: The Last Jedi.